Effective: July 03,2022
Alife Med Staffing Inc. (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to the confidentiality and security of the personal information in our custody and control. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, or information that, either alone or when combined with other information, can identify an individual.
Collection of Personal Information
While using our Service, you may be asked to provide both personal information in the form of your name, contact information, and sensitive information that can be derived from your resume. The personal information collected will be securely used, disclosed or retained in order to provide you with our Service.
Use of Personal Information
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than the identified purposes of our Service, including:
- Application submission: to enable you to submit your resume to us, to apply for jobs or to subscribe to alerts for jobs we think may be of interest to you;
- Recruitment: to provide match your skillset and employment experience to job opportunities that you may be suited for;
- Share with employers: to share your personal information with prospective employers to assess your suitability for employment opportunities;
- Marketing: to provide you with electronic marketing content about various job opportunities which maybe of interest to you;
- Customer Service: to improve our product and services and enhance your viewing and interactive experience on our website;
- Promotion: to send you promotional offers, job fairs and other information or events and job opportunities which may be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes;
- Third Party: we may provide your personal information to our service providers to assist in providing our Services to you and our clients, including reference checks, qualifications and criminal verification, to authenticate information provided by you about employment history and skills. And further, to third parties to provide professional advisory services, including IT professionals to perform testing functions on our business systems.
- Manage your registration: as a user of the Service, we may use your personal information to manage your submitted application as well as different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- for the performance of a contract: we may use your personal information for the development, compliance and undertaking of the service contract for any of our products, items or services.
- to contact you: we may use your persona information to contact you by electronic communication (email), phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- to manage your requests: to better address your service needs and provide you with timely and relevant assistance.
- for other purposes: including data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Our Company may collect, use and share meta data in the form of de-identified and aggregated data generated from users who interact with our Service, for business improvement, research and other analytical purposes and/or to improve user experience on our website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company may share your personal information in the following situations:
- For business transfers:We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. We will provide you with adequate notice before your personal information is transferred.
- As required by law: We may share or transfer your personal information as directed by regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
Retention of Personal Information
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
To ensure optimal security and protection of any personal information in our custody or control, we employ commercially reasonable industry standards in administrative, technical and physical safeguards. These safeguards may include policies, procedures, technologies and security standards to ensure that all personal information is protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All security controls are regularly reviewed to ensure appropriateness in relation to the sensitivity of the personal information. Amongst other measures, we implement safeguards in the form of:
- premises security;
- restricted file access to personal data to a need-to-know basis;
- deploying technological safeguards like security software and firewalls to prevent
- hacking or unauthorized computer access;
- internal password and security policies; and
- screening and training of personnel.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We are committed to implementing security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information we hold. We take appropriate and reasonable security measures to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control from risks such as unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction.
This protection includes but is not limited to:
- security in the computer system;
- passwords to protect databases;
- locked filing cabinets and restricted access to offices;
- limiting members of the Company with access to personal information.
We cannot, however, guarantee that your personal information shall not be subject of loss, misuse or unauthorized access. If you receive or suspect any electronic communication which purports to be from Alife Med Staffing to request your personal information or that you have any questions or concerns about, please contact us. Alife Med Staffing will not request your personal information from a phone call. Spam, improper use, and pirating of domain names and email addresses is a growing problem, so we appreciate hearing about incidents in order that we may investigate them and provide you with the best service.
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”)
We comply with CASL and are committed to making sure individuals only receive the email communications that they want from us. Our Company will never send unsolicited emails in connection with the marketing of our Company, its services or products. We may send you emails if you have signed up to join our email list. We occasionally send emails to members of mailing lists shared with us from other organizations who have received your opt-in consent. Usually, this is from industry related groups. We may occasionally contact you to notify you about updates to our website or new products or services offered by us, or to deliver targeted information that may be of interest to you.
All our marketing communications can be opted out of clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by contacting us here or email us at email@example.com. Your opt-out notwithstanding, we may still contact you for non-marketing purposes related to account management.
For more information about our Anti-Spam Policy or if you have questions or a complaint related to CASL, you may contact our CASL Privacy Officer immediately at the contact information below.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other third-party websites. The Company is not responsible for the content, materials, documents, the accuracy or the opinions express in such other third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that the Company has not investigated, monitored or checked the accuracy or completeness of such other third-party websites. The placement of any links to a third-party website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked third-party website by the Company. If you decide to leave our website and access these third-party sites, you acknowledge and agree that you do so at your own risk.
If you have any questions or a complaint about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at:
Alife Med Staffing
400 Applewood Crescent
Concord, ON L4K 0C3
PH: (289) 207-3441
If our representative is unable to resolve the concern, or if there is a further complaint, you have the option to contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at (www.priv.gc.ca) or at 112 Kent Street, Ottawa, ON, K1A 1H3, Toll Free: 1-800-282-1376, Fax: (613) 947-6850.